Sunday, March 17, 2013

My 33rd

Well I celebrated my 33rd birthday yesterday....We actually went to dinner on Friday night with mom, Leslie and Paul at On the Border...Mom got me a yummy cookie cake...The kids took me to Old Navy afterwards and Kohen picked out a ring for me and Kresee got me some pretty earrings...Then Kerry took me to Victoria's Secrets for 2 much needed new bras! 
Yesterday morning was spent at baseball practice with Kohen...This has been our usual Saturday morning the past few weeks... 
 
 
Followed by our normal 4:00 pm soccer game...We played a really tough team and was down 2-0 before I even knew it...Still 2-0 at half and I was really happy with that...In fact, I was going to be completely happy with a 2-0 loss..But our boys didn't quit and ended up tieing the game 2-2!!...best birthday present:)...And everyone sang me Happy Birthday after the game which was embarrasing..I hate stuff like that--haha...
Then last night I had 10 special couples join us for dinner at the Pelican...We had an amazing time and I can't thank them enough for the great company...And these delicious cupcakes were out of this world...Now I have 4 in my fridge that I'm sure will be gone before today is over...

No comments: