Tuesday, March 5, 2013

4th Birthday

Today Kresee turned 4 years old....We saved two gifts from Sunday so she would have something to open on her birthday....She got a tinkerbell doll and another horse...I'm telling you she is in love with horses right now...We got up early so we would have time for a birthday breakfast at Whataburger...Then she headed off to school...I bought some mini cupcakes for her friends to celebrate with her...I think her favorite thing was me individually wrapping all her lunch items in her lunch box...She thought that was great...We finished off her day by going to Johnny Carinos since she picked it weeks ago for her birthday dinner...She is such an easy girl to love and celebrate...I really continue to be amazed at how fast time flies by and how quickly they grow...I told her no more birthdays and she thought that was pretty funny..."Can you even do that mommy?"....No, sweetie I sure can't keep you 4 forever:)....Now that she is 4 she thinks she should be moving up to her next class at school...Can't really explain that one too well quite yet...Then she said when I'm 4 you said I can play soccer....Again, trying to explain that she has to wait till fall....She tells me she loves me several times everyday..."Mommy I love you so much" or her favorite is thinking of places..."Mommy I love you all the way to heaven" or "Mommy I love you all the way to gymnastics"...She is such a smart little cookie...Learning her letter sounds now and can count to 50...Her and daddy work on that all the time..We dont' go see Dr. Yap for her 4 year check up until the 15th so I'm hoping she has hit the 30 lb mark!!...

No comments: