Monday, March 4, 2013

4th Birthday parties

Yesterday we celebrated Kresee's upcoming 4th birthday at Jump for Joy with her friend followed by her family coming over for cake and ice cream that evening...
She couldn't wait till lunchtime yesterday when we go to go to United to pick up her horse cupcake cake (did NOT look anything like the picture I gave them but oh well!)...Then holding her off until the party was fun...No it's not time...Just a little bit longer...
We had all her friends bring dog food for PETS pantry or donations for PETS...She received $70 and several dog food bags that TT was very excited about...I love that she doesn't mind doing this and I sure hope I'm teaching her something by not always thinking birthdays are about gifts and getting more things that we don't need...And since we love animals I know both her and Kohen enjoy doing this...He asks all the time when can we go buy more stuff to take to the Humane Society...
 Her best bud Gram
All the kiddos for one group picture:)
 Birthday girl
The supposed to be a horse cupcake cake...I'm not so sure...haha
 
 
 But I guess those cupcakes still tasted good!
 Putting her handprint on the wall
 Attempting to write for the 1st time on the wall...Didn't do too bad:)
 
 All the dog food that she was able to give TT to give to PETS Pantry!!
Afterwards she and I went home and hung out while Kerry and Kohen went to Maw and Papa's house...We played and then had a little girl dinner at McAlister's before heading back home since the family were all coming over at 6:30...And now she was excited about getting a few presents...I love all the new clothes since we need some summer stuff...But she got a barbie unicorn and a set of horses with a Dora doll, a nabi (little kid type ipad), flip flops, a car that you ride down a track, etc....Her horse cake turned out cute and my sister made some yummy flower cookies that I ate way too many of....



No comments: