Saturday, June 2, 2012

Tball Party

Kohen had his tball swim party today for his Rangers team...Lots of kids and parents...It was a lot of fun...We got to eat this yummy cookie cake:)

 The hot tub was the place to be with the warmer water....


 Kresee found a rolly polly friend to hold the whole time....

 They got their trophies...He is pretty proud of them since he has several now in his room...
My one story (just for me to document) was that Ms. Kresee forgot she didn't have her life jacket on...She was hanging out and then I'm assuming decided to kind of go in thinking she was going to float around...Well, of course, she didn't....I was sitting right there and it took me a second to realize that she was under water...Only one other adult saw her about the same time as me and we had tons of people there...I jumped in fully clothed (again, no one really even noticed I jumped in to get her)....Scared the poop out of me....Made me fully realize how kiddos drown even when lots of people are around...Eye opening experience for sure!!

No comments: