Friday, June 15, 2012

1st Dance Recital

Kresee had her 1st dance recital last Friday on June 8th....It was so stinking cute...She loved every minute of it...I was worried when I signed her up for dance back in August that she wouldn't like it and definitely not get up on stage in front of hundreds to perform...But she surprised us all year long...That little shy girl really loves being up there dancing for everyone:)

Thursday was the miserable day...We had dance recital practice...After waiting 2 1/2 hours, her group finally was able to get on stage to practice their little songs....Luckily, we had Ashley and Ezra to hang out with...The girls did great...Kresee would not let me take her picture though!



 Ashley brought lots of supplies so it gave the girls something to do while we waited and waited and waited....

 You can't video or take pictures during the real performance....So I snapped a few of her on stage practicing!



 Her recital was at 5:00...So she and I got there around 4...I didn't know what to expect with parking and getting a seat...So it worked out fine...Grammie and Kresee before the big show....
Me and my sweet girl before I took her backstage with her class....
After the show was complete chaos...so many mommies going to the same spots through one staircase to get their children...But I managed to find her...She was very, very proud of the flowers that she got...
 She did amazing up there and I loved watching her...I'm not sure what she will pick for the Fall..She seems to really want to try gymnastics...So we might skip dance this year and give gymnastics a go....

No comments: