Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Coyote Football Camp

On top of going to soccer camp every morning, Kohen went to the Coyote Football Camp every evening last week...He was a worn out little guy every night:)...But he loved every minute of it...I only took my camera once...
They did opening drills every night...He got pretty good at them...He is pretty coordinated and picks up quickly...

 Kresee and Daddy watching him...One night I ran around the track and I think she ended up running a 1/2 mile...She would run on the straight away behind me, then turn around and run back to meet me again...
 She wanted me to take a picture of her belly:)




 This camp was for 3rd-8th graders...So Kohen was the littlest guy out there...The only one who had just completed KG for sure!...He did great and was in the 3rd/4th grade group....We had several of the coaches and few dads come to Kerry over the week saying what a little athlete we had....He loves some football!

No comments: