Saturday, June 30, 2012

Family Pictures 2012

I've yet to have the time to sit down and post these pictures...There are soooo many good ones and so I had to narrow it down a lot so my blog book wouldn't be 15 pages long from this one post:)...We had family pictures made on April 14th...Something we haven't done in many years...Kohen was actually just 6 mos old the last time we did this and I had been really wanting them done for awhile...My cousin is a DPS officer and doesn't get to home home too often, so when he said he would be here this particular weekend I knew this was our chance....But the problem was being only about 3 weeks out, I was worried about finding a photographer...BUT thankfully the amazing DeEdra of Photo[e]motion came through for me and was available for a Saturday morning photo session with a whole bunch of people....You know how men are and I honestly expected people to complain but absolutely no one did...Everyone was super happy to be there...The kids were great...Baby Cayden was awesome and DeEdra spent nearly 2 hours with us taking pictures...Sadly, my Papa's cancer diagnosis before these pictures probably put things into perspective for most of us...So I think they all knew this was something that we all wanted/needed to be done:)...Might be our last set of pictures with the whole group....And I LOVE, LOVE every single picture she got....

Seriously, how sweet are these two....Married 58 years this past May!

 My sister, Leslie, and her sweet husband Paul...
 My favorite sister!...
 Mom and her two girls

 What a blessing Mike has been to our family....And what a fighter he is....We all truly admire him

 Of course me and my sweetie...

 I bought a huge canvas of this one and it's up on our mantel in the living room
 My sweet kiddos
 My cousin, Kimberlie, and her husband Justin and their new baby--Cayden...
 She is so stinking cute
 4 generation picture...How neat:)
 Nana and Papa with their 3 great grandbabies
 Love this one:)

 They love their Aunt TT
And they think the world of Grammie



 My aunt Sandra and Uncle Denny....
 The whole group....

 All the girls
 And the boys
 another family shot
 My other cousin, Bryan and his sweet wife Lyndsea
 Kresee was in roly poly heaven...They were everywhere...She collected soooo many of them!
 Nana/Papa with their grandkids
 The cousins...Have the best memories with the 4 of us growing up together...
 Mom's side of the family...
Aunt Sandra's side of the family
So sweet...
 And my favorite picture of all the ones she took has to be this one of my Papa...We were all about to leave and DeEdra asked if I thought Papa might let her take a few of him...He did and actually smiled...I love it:)

No comments: