Saturday, May 5, 2012

Mother's Day Tea

Yesterday afternoon was Kohen's Mother's Day tea at school...The KG kiddos do this every year and I was excited to get to join him this year with my mom...They said to invite all the special women in their life and what would we do without Grammie...So I had to make sure she came:)

Kohen was the line leader and got to walk in front of the other 43 KG kids with Mrs. Evans...
 I was surprised to see him kind of embarrassed to sing the song...He kept hiding behind Tanner...I hope at KG graduation he participates a little more!!

 After they performed, they had to serve us...We waited patiently as they brought us tea and cookies...I think Kohen was the only one with 2 people so had to do some extra work--haha....

I love being your mommy sweet boy...And I love being at the same school as you so I can participate in all your different activities....

No comments: