Saturday, May 12, 2012

Coyote Season

The U6 Coyotes wrapped up their season today with a win...Before the game, Kerry informed me that we have lost the last game of the season the past 2 times so no pressure...Haha....But we did indeed win 3 or 4-0...I do know we won 7, lost only 1 (our first game who we beat the 2nd time around) and tied 2 times (both which we beat the 2nd time around as well)...They had a great season and I was very proud of all of them...Next Fall will be a different story...We go up to 10 players...We will be on a much bigger field...We will still be 4v4 on the field but will now have a goalie...And we no longer do side-line kicks but throw-ins...So it will be a very big learning season come Fall....
 Daddy helping Kohen warm up
 It was actually a super pretty day today...Cool and nice...Kresee laying on the bench beforehand trying to cover a little with her tiny blanket....


 After the game, we had to get a picture with our super soccer star...He had a wonderful season..I can't recall how many goals he scored...But what he did show us again was that he is a really great defender...I hate to already "tie" him down to a position but that's where he likes to be and he's really good at it....
 Sweet boy with his tropy...He now has 4 soccer trophies
 I took a team picture a few weeks ago and had my friend Ashley fix it up for me so I could print them and pass them out to the boys today with their trophies as my present to them!

No comments: