Friday, May 4, 2012

Mom's Night at SLP

Last night was Mom's Night at SLP....One of my favorite nights since I get to spend some one-on-one time with my sweet girl....

We met Katie and Jack before so we could eat at yummy Atlanta Bread...The kids are so cute and I love listening to their little conversations...

When you get there you get to guess which picture is about them...It wasn't hard for me to pick hers out of the rest since everything was pretty spot on minus the favorite color being red...I guess she has a new favorite color....
My favorite color is red
I am 3 years old
I play in the grass when I go outside
I like to eat hot dogs
I watch Team UmiZoomi on TV
Goldfish are good too.
 Then they always get to answer some questions about their mommies:
She is 46 years old
Mommy laughs and smiles at Daddy
She watches Bubble Guppies on TV
Mommy eats brown cereal
She likes to play on the slide
Mommy's favorite color is blue
Mommy runs at the races
 Mrs. Moran had a fun planting flower station...It was probably her favorite
 Katie reading a book to Jack
 We are having fun during music class
 Painting her wind chime
 They sang us the sweetest song...Kresee did so well and knew all the words...That girl loves singing!
 It was a very fun and fast hour....But I enjoyed every minute of it:)

No comments: