Monday, October 10, 2011

Soccer and a Party

Saturday the 1st was a good day....I woke up and was not feeling well AT all...I laid in bed the entire day until I actually had to get dressed for Kohen's soccer game at 4 pm....I was unsure if I would be able to really coach (thought about just sitting there and letting Kerry take over)...But you know me---once I'm there I can't not pace up and down that sideline....
Miss Thang was ready in her Coyote attire:)
We tied I think something like 5-5...Kohen did not score any goals...First game this season he hasn't...He played well though!






After the soccer game was over, we headed over to Savannah's 3rd bday party....My mom took the kids last year b/c Kerry and I were at the OU-TX game...So I was glad we got to swing by for a little bit this year....


Kohen looks like he is scared of this baby chick!...It makes me miss our little ones that we had this time last year:)

Kresee, of course, didn't want inside there with those ducks....


The kids (and Kerry) favorite thing was the pig....I think we spent most of our time looking at him...

"Hello little piggy"

Let me touch your nasty nose...

Here's some more food (because I haven't thrown you 5,000 handfuls already)

Or just take the rest of my slushy...I bet you like that....

We didn't get to stay long at the party though...I was not feeling great at all:(....But I'm glad we were able to go and enjoy the pig...The kids loved it!

No comments: