Wednesday, October 19, 2011

1st Trip to the Dentist

Kresee made her first trip to the dentist on Monday...Kohen and I both had teeth cleaning appointments and they wanted me to bring her along to see if she would let them do anything...Kohen and I went straight up there when he got out of school....I went first thinking I would be done before my mom picked Kresee up for school...I wanted Kresee to see Kohen getting his teeth cleaned...She kept saying "nope" when I would ask if Shana or Alisa could count her teeth...I honestly didn't think she would sit in the chair much less let them take a peek....But she did wonderful.....

I had to sit in the chair with her.....Our sweet hygienist, Shana, is wonderful:)
Kresee is obsessed with her new puppy...He whines and whimpers and barks....So Shana won her heart by holding and playing with her puppy first....Shana even looked at puppy's teeth to make sure his looked good....

Then she actually opened her mouth for her...I was in complete shock!!

She counted 16 teeth...Her 2nd year molars aren't in yet...I looked back and Kohen's weren't either at his 1st dentist appointment....




Then the dentist (Alisa!) came in and Kresee does know her....So she let Alisa not only look at her teeth, but even clean some tartar behind one of her bottom teeth....

She did so good and I was very proud of her.....She was so interested in the whole thing the rest of the evening...Kept talking about it and wanting to look at my clean teeth:)

I think when we go back in May that she may just let them do her first full cleaning...She will be 3 then and that should be perfect:)


So I had to look back at Kohen's 1st dentist visit....He was exactly 2 yrs 7 mos as well:)....But as you can see, he clearly didn't need me to sit in that chair with him....He's always been the best little patient...I could just squeeze those chubby cheeks!!



No comments: