Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Last Tuesday, Grammie and I took the kiddos out to the Painted Pony Rides for the pumpkin patch....It was super windy and pretty chilly...So we didn't stay very long...Our goal was to buy 2 big pumpkins and let the kids ride the ponies....Oh and get a cute picture....One of those happened....
I bet you can guess that I didn't get a cute picture:)....Kohen was in a mood--not a bad mood...A bad attitude 5 year old mood....So this picture sums it all up!!...haha....
Then he started doing this...And wouldn't just sit back for a decent smile...again, oh well!

But I did get a cute one by himself....

And a cute one of her....



Playing in the sand pile...I kept saying we aren't here to play in sand!!...Kohen had some comment back to me, but I can't remember...Something along the lines of kids like to play in the sand and have fun....


Attempted another picture of the two of them...I either got squinty goofy Kohen face and obviously Kresee not paying attention...

Or this classic Kohen face in most all of the pics, but Kresee looks cute and is smiling:)

Playing on the swings, since neither kid would ride on the pony...Kohen wouldn't even go in and get near them... He is scared of most every animal since the dog bite incidence??...I held Kresee, but she would not pet them or touch them...oh well...




But we did get the kids their pumpkins and they are decorated and on our front porch...We now haev like 10 pumpkins displayed on our front porch!...

No comments: