Monday, October 10, 2011

Jaxson's 7th




Sunday the 2nd, we celebrated Jaxson's 7th bday at Gymnastics Sports Center....I was still not feeling great at all and I blame that when I went to Target and bought him a Happy 6th Birthday card...Seriously, I was not well...



I laid around on the mats most of the time and didn't really take any pictures:(




Getting ready for cake

We have had soooo many bday parties the last few weeks...We had even 2 more this past weekend and we didn't go to either...Saturday was so rainy (thunder and lightening) that it got cancelled...We finished up the OU game and I just knew that we probably shouldn't head that way since it was a swimming party....

Sunday was a little boy in Kohen's class birthday---but we didn't go b/c we went out to my Nana and Papa's to see relatives we haven't seen in a few years...

No comments: