Monday, September 5, 2011

So stinking cute!


I've been badly lately picking up my camera (and not just snapping on my iphone) and actually taking some pictures of the kiddos...Kohen is always in his underwear playing with his football players or something...But I need to be better...So I took some of Kresee hanging out in the backyard by herself....I actually took this one through our glass door...I got to looking and wondering what in the world was on her forehead....


She saw me and smiled at me, but I went outside and a mosquito was just having a good ole time!!So I smacked it off of her...She thought that was fun...."Silly mosquito!!"...She loves to say everything is "so cute" or "silly"

I love what a mess she is...Her hair and everything that goes on in that precious mind:)



No comments: