Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ancient Ovens Bday Party!!



We headed out Friday night to St. Jo to celebrate Ashley's birthday at Ancient Ovens....Kerry and I have been invited a few times and we've never been able to go...So I decided it would be a perfect place for a birthday party for Ashley...They had never been either...I rounded up a crew of her friends and we headed that way.....It was a super easy drive...Good company...Great food...Would go back in a heartbeat...In fact, we plan on going at least once more this Fall....

Birthday Girl Ashley and hubby Ronnie


Ashley and I

Kerry and I

Keri and Jake

Jodi, Crystal and Keri


Brian and Jodi

Angela and Jake

Beth and Jesse


Ashley and Beth

Seriously, I can't wait to go back...We couldn't have asked for a better evening...The weather was cool and perfect....In all, we had 20 people which included 2 Jake's, 2 Crystal's, 2 Kerry/Keri's---I thought that was pretty funny....We hope you had a wonderful birthday bash Ashley!

No comments: