Sunday, September 18, 2011

Coyote Soccer








I feel bad that I haven't taken any pictures during the games....Since I'm coaching, I don't have my camera out at practices...I don't have my camera out during the games...I need to make sure that I have someone take some...Or at least just do it...The kids would be fine while I snapped a few pictures of my little soccer star!!! And it's only been 2 games so far, so I'm not doing too bad I guess!

So I actually took some before the game...The other team was running around playing with Kohen and his ball...So it appears that I took some during the game--haha..Kresee is always excited to go to Kohen's soccer games...It's weird thinking that she might actually be out there this time next year since they started letting 3 year olds play....Guess we will wait and see if she might be ready....


But we beat the Lil Flames last week 7-4...Kohen scored 1 goal and did really well....3 other boys each got 2 goals a piece...I was surprised at how well we ended up playing...We have 4 boys who have never played before....They did great.....


Yesterday we beat the Ninjas a whole bunch (like probably in the 20's) to maybe 4...I seriously lost count in the 1st quarter....I know Kohen scored at least 5 himself in that 1st quarter....Every boy except 2 had several goals each....And the poor ref did a great job but we realized our 10 min 1st quarter lasted an entire 20 mins!!!....It was just our halftime (40 min half )when the other 4:00 games were completely finished...At the end of the 1st half I told her she can't stop her watch every single time the ball goes out of bounds...So the 2nd half went a little quicker, but it was the longest soccer game ever!...And it didn't help that we were killing this team...We were the last people to leave the soccer complex...It was completely empty at 5:20!!!


But Kohen played awesome...His goals were great....One shot was probably the best goal I've seen him score...He cut by a player and went to the right...Kicked a hard right foot shot back across the middle of the field into the goal...It was pretty:)


I hope the Coyotes continue to do well...I know there will be some tough games and hope we can hang with all the teams:)

No comments: