Saturday, September 10, 2011

First Dance Class

Kresee started dance classes last Wednesday at Dance Etc....She loves to sing and dance....And I just knew she would love dressing up in a tutu and tap shoes:)...So you only had to be 2 1/2 years old and I signed her up...We have been patiently waiting for September to arrive so she could begin...She was so excited to get ready...And of course she looked adorable!!!


Got her backpack on (with the tap shoes in it) and holding her slippers...She is ready to go!!

We went and picked Ezra and her mommy up...I'm glad that Kresee has some friends in this class since she is so shy....

Kresee and Ezra walking in together...Not really wanting their picture made...I'm sure Kresee might be getting a little nervous at this point...

Taking it all in...Wondering about all these other little girls running around....

It took her a minute, but she did get out there...Kenzie, her cousin, was there so that really helped out...



I think her and Kenzie held hands pretty much the entire time....

Ezra had a rough go of it off and on like Kresee...But they would cry and then go back on out there....

She would be out there doing fine and turn around and see me and do this!...



The last half of the class (with the tap shoes on) she sat in my lap the entire time...She wouldn't even attempt to go out there...Ezra wasn't up for it either....


But her and Ezra sure were OK with going back up there to get their stickers at the end of the class...They put one on their tap shoes every time and Kresee had a hard time leaving it on...I have a feeling she will peel them off:)



Next week and every week from here on out, you aren't allowed to watch or be in the room...I think Kresee will cry, but eventually will get over it...And once she gets used to it, I think she's really going to love it...The next day when I picked her up from school on Thursday, the first thing she asked when we got in the car was "I get to go to dance class today?"....I told her not till next week:)

No comments: