Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Fair with Grammie

Kohen has been to the fair I think every single year since he was 2...He always has a good time...Kresee has been once but just hung out in the stroller last time...So Grammie thought both kids would really enjoy it...We went on the $15 wristband night which is well worth the deal since each ride is basically $3-4 dollars!!...
First stop was the carosel....I kind of thought Kresee would be a little scared of most everything, but she really surprised me....
She thinks this is great:)


Next up Kohen really wanted to ride the spider....I can handle things that spin like crazy--actually always loved them....Kerry, on the other hand, can barely handle the carosel, so I'm glad he wasn't with us---haha....

Well this thing was fast....There was a time where we were spinning so fast and I didn't think it was going to end...Kohen is making these weird sounds, so I thought he was maybe laughing...It took me a second to realize he's in major panic mode and scared out of his mind...I've never seen him scared of any rides, so I felt really bad for him....Then he complained of his stomach and I just knew he was going to throw-up...Thankfully we survived the longest 4-5 minute ride!!!

Kresee really wanted to ride the motorcycles...They are really rough and I wasn't sure about it...I even asked the guy if she starts having a complete meltdown to stop the ride...BUT she loved them!!





So the kids were excited to enter the petting zoo until we walked in and this huge thing bombarded Kohen, knocked his cup of food out of his hand and scared both kids to death....He's huge!...And those animals weren't scared to take all your food!!

So they were not impressed after that...Kresee did not want down...Kohen just walked around with his hands in the air....I ended up feeding the animals by myself....



Kohen decided he could check out a turtle...That was safe...Turtles just lay there....


Mom suggested she take a picture of the 3 of us...Well Kresee was not going to be put down...Kohen was still traumatized....They were too worried about what was down there instead of looking at Grammie....

Then big deer comes and Kohen is like you better not touch my hands...Kresee is saying back up deer...He's just trying to get the cup of food in my hand though!


Now I can't stop laughing because not only is the deer all up on us...This baby goat jumped up on me (see his foot in my crotch)....He did this numerous times and I had to keep knocking him off me...SO we quit trying to take a family pic in the petting zoo!!

Potato sack slide has always been one of Kohen's favorite thing...When he was 2, we did this ride over and over and over again...Kresee and I went with him the first time down...I asked if he wanted to race us....Smart thing said no "because you are heavier and heavy people always win"

LOVE his face...too funny:)


Kresee wanted Grammie to take her down one more time...

Kohen's favorite is that crazy fun house...He wouldn't get out of the stupid roller thing at the end though...

One more time on the merry-go-round for Kresee...Kohen and I sat in the bench together instead of a horse...


The dizzy dragons were our last ride before we headed home since it was way past the kids bedtime on a school night....


And the kids weren't in too great of a bed on Friday morning when it was time to get up for school--haha!!

No comments: