Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Update

Going to try and put a weekly update on my total miles for the past week and monthly total:)

This past week--18.5 miles
Monthly total--39.5 miles

My big runs are on Saturdays since I've started running with my friend Angela on the weekends....This past Saturday, I headed up her way to Henrietta to not only run with her but also Shea and Randi...We had a great time...And I was excited to complete 7 miles (eventhough I was only scheduled to run 6)...That is the longest I've ever run...The most was that 10K (6.2 miles) back in December...So it will be fun every time I run on the weekend, I will continue to have my longest distance everytime....This weekend I know we are going to do 7.5 or 8 miles!

It still makes me a complete nervous wreck thinking about that 13.1 miles though...I don't know why...I don't have the mentality...I need to get my mind right (haha)....Kerry says I have zero confidence in myself...And yes, that's always been pretty much true of me...But I do continue to surprise myself more and more...So I do know I don't give myself enough credit sometimes....

No comments: