Monday, January 17, 2011

Barney's Birthday Bash

I haven't had a chance to post our Barney pics from Jan 6th....It ended up just being Kohen and I with some other friends...Kresee decided she would have a 24 hr little virus that kept her from going to see Barney:(
We met up with Ashley, Ronnie, Jude and Erza at Fuzzy's Tacos for pre-party for Ezra's 2nd birthday...Crystal and Savannah were there along with Beth and Jolie....
Then we headed over to the show to see Barney before it started...Kohen was kind of excited about meeting them eventhough we never watch Barney....

Birthday girl with her mommy and brother....
Jude asked if he could hug Barney's tail and he let him:)
We had great front row seats....
Super close to the stage....
There was a guy filming the audience and then would put faces up on the big screen...Can you see Kohen up there?...I thought it was hilarious....
See that line of tape...The kids couldn't go past it, but they had a lot of dancing room....
I loved how they came off the stage to dance too....
And Kohen made it up on the big screen again.....
I think the parents all decided we have no idea what went on in the show because we had the best time watching the kids dance their little hearts out....
And I had to post this one...See that guy behind Kohen...Well Ronnie and Jeremy couldn't get over him...He was the biggest goofball and LOVED his job way too much....
Trying to take one picture of Kohen and I...He really wasn't going for it though....
Kohen was the king of breakdancing that night....He really had the best time....
So I felt sorry that Kresee missed it because I know she would have loved every second of it...But I can tell you that eventhough I was really, really not looking forward to going since she was home sick, it was one of the funnest nights I've had in awhile")

No comments: