Monday, December 20, 2010

Preschool Christmas Play

Kohen was the innkeeper in his preschool's Christmas play for the 2nd year in a row...I'm not quite sure how he got the role again, but he was excited about it...Mary and Joseph come to ask if there is room at his inn..."No, but you can stay in the barn"....He practiced lots and did great!
I don't get many pictures with just me and the kiddos:)

Kohen's best bud---Reid
Kohen and Ms. Erica---he has had such a great time in her class this year:)

Since we had early release at school and the teacher sgot out at 2:00, Kohen got to come to school with me for the last few hours of work....He always loves getting to do that since it doesn't happen very often....But that afternoon we headed out to Smithville, OK (almost to Arkansas) to go to a place called A to Z ranch with my dad and Sallye and her kiddos...Will have to post some pictures of that place...We had an awesome time!

2 comments:

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

Preston was the inn keeper too when he was at SLP. We have been watching old home movies while on break and I ran across the video the other day. He was so cute at that age!