Sunday, December 5, 2010

Feeding the Ducks

Last Sunday my sweet friend Angela called me up desparately needing me to come and take their family pictures...She had her whole family dressed and ready to go when the photographer cancelled on them...So Kerry and I packed up the kids (it was super cold and windy) at 9:30 in the morning and headed to Lucy Park to take some Belcher Family pictures....I told the kids that we were going to feed the ducks because we have never taken Kresee....And thank goodness Kerry was a good sport and came along!

Jaylee likes anyone (unlike Kresee) so Kerry enjoyed walking with her to our photo destination....
Kohen and Cameron found this huge log and carried it around...I have no idea what in the world they did with the thing....
The ducks were all asleep and so I told the kids that they probably weren't hungry...But as soon as we got out of the car, they swarmed us....Kresee was not so into the ducks...She loves ducks, but I think they kind of scared her:)

No comments: