Saturday, December 11, 2010

Carriage Ride

We went on a Carriage Ride around the Country Club last night....Kerry and I took the kids...My mom was supposed to come along but Mike had a procedure done in the morning and so they had a late start...Kohen wanted to invite his cousin Jaxson and then Uncle Jayson came along too...I was a little worried at first about it being cold and not enjoyable...But I have to say the weather was very nice and the boys sat up front the whole time...Les was our driver and has 12 grandchildren, so he enjoyed the boys (thank goodness).....
Kresee sat in Daddy's lap the whole time...She oohed and awed at all the lights...Sat perfectly still and for awhile there never even made a peep...She was a trooper for the entire hour
We had a really great time...I would do it again for sure....The boys got to feed Sally the horse when we were done....
Kresee looked at her and that was about it:)
Kohen kept saying "that was a great ride, I really liked that horse ride"

No comments: