Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Whatcha Doing?

Kresee LOVES getting in our bathroom drawers...One of her favorites is where I keep my overnight bag and hair straightener...It is in the middle and so it's been easily accessible...She will pull out my straightener and drag it all around....

But now she can reach our top drawer with all the good stuff in it...Hairbrushes, earrings, clippers, tweezers, toothpaste and her most favorite thing---toothbrushes!!...She stands on her tippy-toes and can barely see over it...But that little hand fishes for anything she can grab...She loves brushing her teeth, so she will come across her toothbrush and throw it on the floor b/c she would much rather have mine, Kerry's, or Kohen's....

And I'm laughing looking at this picture b/c her Butt Paste has been missing for quite some time now...And I see it way back there at the top left!!!...Yeah!!

No comments: