Tuesday, July 27, 2010

No Water---Pool Party

Since it was such a pretty morning, we played outside for a long time...It was very long before Kresee is saying "I want outside"...or "I uh ow-eye"....Of course, she heads to her favorite place in the backyard...The stupid broken pool that can't hold water...And it's far away so I slid it across the backyard so I could at least watch her closely....

I even went inside and got some blocks to dump out to try and lure her out of the pool...But Kohen immediately gathered them up and threw them all in the pool.... So he slid them down the slide and she had fun stacking them.....


Then if that wasn't enough fun....He went inside and dumped his football players in there along with the whole bucket of sidewalk chalk....So they colored the whole pool...."Mommy, it's absolutely perfect"...He thought they did a wonderful job:)

Then she got out to play with the umbrella and noticed I had the good stuff....



So she inhaled the rest of my coffee.....

Knowing she drank it ALL.....

"Ahhhhh" that was good mommy....


No comments: