Tuesday, July 6, 2010

16 Months

Kresee turned 16 months yesterday....I thought I would try and put her hair in some pigtails...She let me and didn't even try and pull them out...Of course, I couldn't get her to look at the camera...But she still gave me her "Cheeese" face....Her hair has not grown much in the front or the back...But it just grows long on the sides...I'm ready for it to start filling in more...It's crazy when you do their hair how much older they look...I told Kerry she looks like a little girl and he just thought I was an idiot:)

She is really starting to become more adventurous...She can now get up and down from the bed and couch without falling...She is getting braver with slides and just climbing on things in general...She is still not running around by any means but can walk faster....

She is a professional nose-picker....

She has some new words: "oh" for hello, "baba" for Papa, "um, on" for come on, "ah-ah" for hot, "ow eye" for outside, "eeez" for cheese, and then all the wee's, oooh's, wow, ah's just make me smile...She doesn't say no, but will say "uh-uh" when she doesn't want something...She says all the dogs names, but really just like to call them doggies...her favorite is still "day" for Sage....Lately everything is called "Mimi"...Every object or mainly when she wants something she points to it and says "mimi"...I don't know what that is about, but whatever:)...

She can point to a lot of her body parts...She says "eye" for her eye and ear?...

She still loves singing the itsy bitsy spider, but now really likes row, row, row your boat....

She continues to "hate" everyone:)...By that I mean really she doesn't go to just anyone and is pretty timid unless it's Kerry or I...and a few people like Grammie or Papa...She is not a people person...But will give anyone a high-five....

She is definitely a little stinker but in a super fun stage of learning new things everyday...Last night, Kerry caught some frogs and she loved it...Wanted to touch them...I don't think she is really scared of anything (besides people!)...
She has discovered standing on her head and then flipping over...She thinks it's hilarious...I'm waiting for the day she flips and hits or lands on something not so comfortable:)

No comments: