Sunday, July 18, 2010

Lake Trip

I didn't even pull out my camera but twice this whole weekend (can you believe it)....It was a low-key lake weekend...We got there around 7:00 Friday night and had to let the house cool off for a while...So Kresee did not go to bed at her usual 8:00...It was more like 10:00 and then it was still so warm she just laid there and talked and sung to herself and she didn't fall asleep until 10:45....I was pretty worn out by then since that is way past my bedtime as well....

We actually got up Saturday morning and ate breakfast and everyone got ready to head to Sandy Beach...We packed lunches since we knew we would be there a good while...The kids had a blast as usual...I got burned on Thursday from Castaway Cove so I tried to stay in the shade as much as I could....

This was while we were loading the pontoon boat while sitting in the garage...

Kohen holding on to Kresee while we unloaded the boat at the boat ramp...I just love how he takes care of her and we don't even really tell him too:)
And then I had to take some pictures of this....



I planned on getting more...But the boys accidentally splashed her in the face and she reached up to wipe her eyes getting sand all over her face...So Kerry ripped her up and went in dipped in her the water to rinse her face off so it didn't get in her eyes...Surprisingly she did well and loved it, so he dipped her under water again...

No comments: