Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Such a Mess

This girl is such a mess...a cute mess:)...I was just taking some pics of her the other day as she wandered around the house doing her own thing...

She is just talking more and more each day...New words all the time...Her latest and most favorite is "mine"....Then the "uh-uh" instead of no..."stop"..."go".."bite"...says "I don't know" with the shoulder shrug:)..."um on" for come on...She finally got "night night" down...I've been working on that one for awhile and she would just stick with bye-bye when she was going to bed...But she finally has it...And she is loving singing Row, Row, Row your boat...Does the hand motions and "goes to sleep" at the end...Too precious...And Ring Around the Rosies is a favorite but I hate mentioning it b/c then I'm stuck doing it 20 times in a row!

Her big thing right now is to get in our pantry and help herself to her food which she brings me and says "thank you" before I even say if she can have it...And the thing she gets in trouble for constantly is getting dog food out..She will get a hand full and just carry the food around and so all 3 dogs are following her everywhere, which is why she does it...She will eventually hand them out...
This is where she asks for "mo ish" (more fish)...And I give her some and she feeds the dogs...I swear....
But she is really starting to put 2 words together...Her favorite combo is "Hi Sage" "Hi Daddy"...Hi anything:)

No comments: