Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Today was rough...

Today was NOT a good day for Kohen and I....We did NOT get along very well....But I have to say that it was pretty much all his fault (haha)....I seriously must have had 99 blaring red buttons on my body because he pushed all of them IN ONE DAY!

He was just super mean...Yelling and talking back...Hitting Kresee...Basically doing everything I asked him not to do...Just flat out looks at you, smiles and does it anyways...Ugh!

I have these days where I'm excited to stay home with the kids...I enjoy having those opportunities during the summer when I'm off work...I don't keep them everyday because they need to have a semi-consistent schedule during the summer....Kresee still needs to go to Mimi's and Kohen still needs to go to preschool...But today OMG....He wore me out....

So after 1000 time-outs and 100 spankings, he went to bed tonight with no book or no talking...I think the no talking killed him...That is his favorite time of the day where I lay in bed with him and we just talk about anything and everything....

Tomorrow he will be at school and I'm praying for a Happy Thursday:)


But thank goodness she had a great day...I couldn't handle two bad kids or I might have had a meltdown....

No comments: