Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15 mos Check-Up


Kresee had her 15 mos. appt with Dr. Yap today....She weighed in at 19.12 lbs (after 3 attempts)...Dr. Yap thought she should be more than that since she was 19.2 at her 12 mos. appt....But that put her in the 10% for weight....She was 30.5 inches long and since she grew in length and head circumference, he wasn't too concerned with her weight??...I don't know....The girl eats and she looks fine to me...So I looked back and Kohen was only 21.2 (1.5 lbs heavier) at 15 mos....She got one shot and you would have thought it killed her...She is so dramatic...She came home and took a 2.5 hr nap...Woke up and realized that she still had a band-aid...SO if she even looked at the band-aid she would cry...So my mom put shorts on her to cover it up...Then she would lift up her shorts and start crying...So I took the stupid band-aid off and made her go outside to forget about the stinking shot!!!
Her hairdryer and brush came with a curling iron, a straightener, bottle of perfume, lipstick and one single roller...So she loves letting me put this in her hair...Just keeps patting her head to make sure it hadn't fallen out....
And nooooooooo, I'm not trying to potty train her....Far, far, far from that...But she is very interested in the whole thing...Loves to say "pee-pee" when you go to the restroom...But this morning, she obviously went in her diaper...So she grabs herself and says "peepee"...I said do you need to go on the potty...She shakes her head yes and runs to the bathroom...I took off her diaper and she had the best 15 mins of sitting on the potty, then getting off, then getting on, etc....Until I made her get off to put a diaper on her and she threw a big 'ole fit.....

2 comments:

Katy said...

I wouldn't worry about it. Finley weighed 20 lbs at her 15 mo appt and the dr wasn't worried. Kennedy was always in the .5th percentile and still is. She just now weighs 30 lbs. I never worried because she ate, looked healthy, and was happy.

Katy said...

That should say >5th