Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's Day

(I took this last night after realizing I hadn't taken one picture all day long---Kresee is beyond exhausted...Kohen is burnt from swimming all day and is very, very tired as well)

We had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating our Daddy, Kerry....The kids and I went upstairs all morning to let him sleep in...That is something that is rare in our house....I made cinnamon rolls and coffee for him when he got up and around at 10:30....He then had to do some yucky yardwork, but the kids love going outside when he's out there anyways...We then went to Kerry's parents for the rest of the day like we do every Sunday....All the cousins get to hang out...So Kohen and Jaxson stayed in the pool most of the day....We ate lots of yummy cake balls...And had Domino's pizza (Kerry's fav) for dinner....

These aren't from yesterday but just from the past few times during yardwork....The kids just love following him around and riding on the lawn mower with him...

Kerry is a wonderful Dad....I could name a thousand reasons, but I won't:)...Thanks for being someone our children will look up to as they grow....

No comments: