Saturday, April 10, 2010

Rocket Ship

SO I've never had trouble with my header picture....When I changed my background using shabby blogs, it has never been the same??...And I can't for the life of me figure out how to get the picture to be centered, normal sized, etc....HELP!!...I even went back to an old background---thecutestblogontheblock---thinking it would fix itself and as you can see from above, it hasn't??



I made this rocket ship a few weeks ago out of Kresee's chair box....Kerry was pulling a long weekend at work and we were bored...Has turned out to be a hit...We colored all over it....Kresee still gets inside and opens/closes the doors a hundred time in a row....Aren't boxes the best!!
Kohen thought at one point it would be the greatest thing ever if he could bring LIKE ALL HIS TOYS in the kitchen to try and get in the rocket ship...I tried telling him the thing wasn't that big!


2 comments:

Tara Morgan said...

I see your blog header picture is still messed up. When you change your picture, there is a checkbox below that says Shrink to fit and it needs to be checked. It will shrink it to the perfect size. For some reason the box is only there before the picture is uploaded and then it disappears. Hope this helps!

candice roberts said...

Search html for this:
#header-wrapper {

Change the width to 950px. This will make it exactly the same size as your white portion so it will go all the way across. Now make sure the photo/header that your gonna use is exactly 950 pixels wide. :)I think this is what you were asking?