Monday, April 5, 2010

Fun-Filled Day

Man, Easter wore me out!!....Maybe almost as much as Christmas does....I think the very, very warm temperatures didn't help...Both my kids had beat-red faces after being outside hunting Easter eggs....

Kohen getting ready for Easter on Saturday afternoon......
The boys....Maw said to act like buddies, so they thought she said bunnies....I finally had to say act like friends.... Getting her sunscreen on....Her right ear was good to go since that's the only place she would apply it!....
I took some pictures of her before the boys came over and she became more interested in them...
She was mesmorized by the confetti eggs...Just would sit there very content picking at them for a long time;)....

My one half-way decent shot of the 2 kiddos together...

Outside hunting the eggs....I got the boys silly string...Their favorites were the confetti eggs and silly string...

We let Kresee use Jack's shopping cart to do her Easter Egg hunting since she still isn't walking....She wasn't too interested with me...But when Grammie took her, she did better....
After getting super hot, we came back in to let the kids open their baskets from Maw and Papa....
Maw and Papa got the boys fishing poles in their baskets....SO they needed to go "fish" in the pool....We put life jackets on them in case one of them fell in...They decided to get in anyways...Then the girls wanted in...We let them for a little bit and they loved it...The boys swam/played for a couple of hours

We ate dinner at my Nana and Papa's house and had a little egg hunt just for Kohen...He was the "winner" eventhough he was the only kid hunting the eggs!

Kresee was DONE by the time we got home....I tried one last attempt at getting a cute picture of the kids together...This is what she thought about that....AND she kept on throwing a huge fit for the next 30 minutes....Easter wore her out as well:)...And she slept a lot at Mimi's the next day:)
.

No comments: