Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Big Day

Well I woke up bright and early at 7:15...Wanted to get myself and the kids ready so I could be at the gym at 8:30 for a class....So I got everything ready and go to load my car and in the garage is this!!...He has written all over my car....


REALLY!!..So I was mortified....I come back in the bedroom and Kerry is just giggling and keeps saying "You weren't supposed to see that yet!"...Whatever...So I load the kids and head out the door, take them to Mimi's and off to the gym....As I drive down the road, I feel like everyone is staring at me:)...So I get to the gym, scan my card and the computer yells out "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"...scared and shocked me at the same time...Thank goodness hardly anyone was at the gym...For those that know me, I get embarrassed easily and DO NOT like to have any attention focused on me....
But I got my workout in, went home to shower, ate lunch at Pasqual's with my favorite sister, came home and actually laid down (didn't nap, but I rested), took Sage to the vet and then picked up the kids and we all went to Parkway Grill to eat some dinner in a loud environment...
We got home and I was determined to get a few pictures with the family....
So Kohen was our photographer...a little off-centered but hey we are both in there!!
Kerry and the kids got me some roses and a very sweet card---something about with sympathy on the loss of your 20's....But he at least wrote something nice in it....

Oh and my necklace is from http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/ Cute stuff!!

Then I had to look back and post my 29th birthday picture...Amazing how much all 3 of us has changed in just a year....Even Kohen's little face has grown up so much....

No matter what, these are my best birthday presents every year...Man I have been so lucky...I have some great kiddos....

1 comment:

Tina & Scott said...

Oh Kendra -- I love you posts and your little family! Ya'll make me smile!!!