Monday, March 8, 2010

1 Year Pictures

http://96.30.6.142/~blongpho/2010/03/kresee-is-1/\

Click on the link above to see Kresee's one year pictures from Saturday....I have been a little worried about how they would turn out....Kresee was NOT having it and was a very bad girl (haha)!!!....She was not intested in having her picture made....If pictures were of her sitting in my lap the entire photo session, she would have been a happy camper....But if I even thought about sitting her down she would have a major meltdown....I was happy to see, though, that our photographer still managed to get some of her sweet face...Kohen had me so spoiled...That kid from Day 1 would do anything you wanted him to do when it came to pictures, but Kresee has not been that way....
Thanks Bev---they turned out perfect:)

No comments: