Monday, February 15, 2010

Warming Up

I was ordering something online tonight when Kohen pulled out my yoga mat....And I just decided to get on the blog and type up right then some of things he was telling me because he just cracks me up and I snapped some pictures of him of course:)....

Do you not want me to get warmed up when I play football when I'm a kid?

I get warmed up at night-time

I'm practicing football

I'm getting ready to play football when I'm a kid

I have 5 more minutes and then I will be done huh-huh-huh (he is panting heavily like he is really worn out)

I got to hurry up when I play football

What is this called? (A sit-up) Oh yea, I have to do some sit-ups...



I have to get one more push-up

OK, my work is done....I'm all warmed up....
And then he leaves the room and talks Kerry into turning on the Grammy's that we have DVR'd so he can watch and sing "Tonight's Gonna Be A Good Night"....Then we were off to bed...I read him a book and was trying to talk to him and he says "Mommy, I'm going to sleep now"....I guess he really did work out hard:)