Monday, February 1, 2010

Playing around....

Well Kresee was too, but it was mainly me playing around with my camera....Took a class a couple of weeks ago....I had taken one awhile back that introduced me to things I knew nothing about: ISO, Aperature, Shutter Speed, etc.....And so I went to another one to add to what I knew already (which was very very little!!)....I've decided I'm not so camera smart....But the weather hasn't been great (i.e. not very sunny) but I managed to get some decent lighting with Kresee...Let her crawl around the back porch and get her hands and clothes dirty....But I did actually not shoot on automatic....Used my "M" setting and messed with all three of the things I listed previously and the lighting meter as well.....And now I've decided since I don't have one thing as far as photo editing, I need something to make my pictures a little better....I will work on that:)




Her favorite face to make....While she's playing....When she doesn't want medicine or food put in her mouth...When her nose is runny...Basically all the time:)

No comments: