Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday Denial

Kohen is in denial that Kresee's 1st birthday is quickly approaching....He just doesn't grasp the concept that YES, eventhough he is older, her birthday just happens to be first...It doesn't help that then mine follows, then big papa's, then my dad's, then my sister's, then Kerry's, and then his!!!...So I promised him we were saving the best birthday for last (haha).....

Anyways last night he started singing Happy Birthday as I was lotioning him up after his shower....And I would insert Kresee's name each time...So he decided to play along and name anything he could think of besides Kresee...."Happy Birthday to the lightbulb, Happy Birthday to the cabinet, Happy Birthday to the carwash, Happy Birthday to the counter".....It was pretty funny....He sure loves his baby sister though, so I bet come March 5th he will be happy about her big 1st birthday!!

1 comment:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

I just caught up on all your blogs!! You are so good at it! Love Kohen pics and Kreesee is soo big. I love her sweet silly personality! Audrie Kate is a toot!! But oh so cute :) Hope to see you soon!