Monday, February 15, 2010

14th on the 14th

Kerry and I celebrated our 14th Valentine's Day together yesterday....I know it's crazy knowing we've been together that long!!....But we had a great day....We hung out in our PJ's all morning long....He went and got Southern Maid donuts for breakfast....We went to his parent's like we do every Sunday to let the kiddos play....He and I then went to the gym and came home to get ready for dinner....We went out to my dad's house to have dinner....We didn't take the kids and just enjoyed eating our meal without worrying about feeding them at the same time....My dad and his girlfriend are both great cooks---she made manicotti and had Olive Garden salad and breadsticks and then we had chocolate velvet cake from Margies....Oh my, it was all soooo good.....
Kohen is still loving to take pictures so he snapped several of us:)....He is pretty good!
Except when he cuts the top of our head off (haha).....



No comments: