Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Smart Boy

We were eating dinner last night with my mom....And Kohen informed us about choking on your food.....
"You can't talk while you are eating your food because you will choke. You have 2 holes---one for your food and one for your air. If you talk they can get criss-crossed and your food goes into your air hole and that's how you get choked"
I was pretty impressed with how much he knew and asked him where he learned that and he said school...His teacher wasn't the one who told him about it, so I'm assuming maybe one of the aides who eats lunch with him?...Either way it was cute and I think he is super smart (haha)!!

It's going to be Mother's Night at his school very soon....Just like Father's Night they do different projects and ask different questions about their mommies.....
On the way home from school on Monday, he randomly asked me "Mommy, what is your favorite color?"...I said blue and he immediately got sooooo sad and drooped his head and I thought he was going to cry...I asked him why he was so upset...."I forgot something"....Well what did you forget?....."I forgot your favorite color was blue, I told them it was green!!"....So I promised him that I really like green too....Poor guy....

No comments: