Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

We hung out a lot this weekend since Kresee was sick....She acted fine for the most part but we didn't really want to get out and about....

The picture on my header cracks me up...I can't stop looking at it and laughing...I swear that boy can't take a normal picture....I try all the time for one sweet one of the 2 of them and this is what he gives me.....This one was a little betterAnyways, Kresee loves the darn stairs....If I'm doing anything and I can't find her...I know exactly where to look....On Saturday I just stood there and let her climb all the way up....

What mom???


She wanted to see what was all up there??...I've made it halfway up the stairs with the jumperoo and exersaucer...Still too lazy to actually put it all in the attic...Then I have a bag full of toys that I took to work that last week before Christmas break to test a 2 yr old and I've yet to clean them and return them to my children.....


She made it to the landing and realized Wow, there are more stairs.....


Better stop and rest......


And then I took Kohen's picture and very nicely he said "No thank you, I don't want my picture made".....
And he proceeded to go up in the upstairs room and shut the door on her and she wanted in really badly...But we just went right back downstairs to where it was warm:).....But he begged to bring a toy down....We have too many right now that are all piled up in our bedroom, but I let him bring down the bball game....He loved this when he was a little guy and Kresee couldn't wait to play it....He decided he needed the clothes hamper to sit on and she wanted up there too....


So now it is sitting in our room amongst all the other million toys.....But she really loves playing with this....

He assured me he wasn't tired and didn't need a nap...I fed Kresee at 5:30 sitting on our bed...He sat in his chair to watch the football game...Next thing I know I can hear him breathing heavier...I told Kerry he was asleep...Kerry said no, he is sitting right there....I said to take a look and yep, this was Kohen dead asleep sitting straight up.....
So Kerry got the other chair and a blanket to make him a bit more comfortable....

On Saturday evening, we put up one sticker on Kohen's wall for his FatHead....We wanted to try out the small one to see A) if it would attach and B)if it would stick for hours or overnight before we stuck the huge one up....Kohen was obsessed with it---keep checking to make sure it was still sticking....

So yesterday, we told him we would put up Adrian Peterson....He was super excited....And it looks great and we also added the OU helmet and Sooner sign as well....It is huge!!!!

The kids playing while we put up AD on the wall.....

And Kresee is doing great....I think her ear feels much better and she isn't super snotty anymore:)

No comments: