Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Eve

Kerry and I enjoyed some Mexican food at a friend's house while my mom watched the kiddos on New Year's Eve....I wanted to be able to stay out past 8:00 (Kresee's bedtime)...We got home around 9:45 and Kohen was still up so he got to put on his party hat that Katie got him...Kresee had to wait until New Year's Day to wear hers....I think I dozed off about 10:45 but Kohen woke me up and I realized that we could all watch the ball drop in NYC at 11:00, so the 3 of us did that...Kohen really enjoyed it wondering if the ball broke or not...So we just tried to explain what it all meant....And then I was probably back asleep by 11:05!!...


2009 was a good year for all of us....We got to welcome our sweet baby girl into our family...She has just been wonderful and we can't imagine life without her....We watched as Kohen turned 3 and he just amazes us everyday....Yesterday during one of his 100 questions, I had to stop and think about how lucky we are to have such a smart and inquisitive boy...Yes, his questions drive me bonkers sometimes, but I love it.....Kerry and I turned 29 and now we have the big 3-0 to look forward too...We also have our 10 year anniversary this summer!!....So I think 2010 will be another great year for our family:)....

No comments: