Wednesday, January 20, 2010

1st Birthday Snapshots

I looked back through some pictures I had taken of Kohen to use for his first bday invitations....I took these about 6 weeks before he turned 1, which is about the same time I took hers....It's funny b/c they are on Kresee's birthday:)...And I love that he had already been standing up and walking...Kresee refuses to stand up much less walk...Kohen was fairly early at all that!!

This is the picture I used on his birthday invitation....He also had to get a haircut 4 days before he turned 10 mos old...Something Kresee probably won't need for awhile....

Look at those chubby cheeks!

And as you already saw on her birthday invitation, I took some of her the other day outside...But here are a few more of her sweet face....

Blowing kisses....
Wish I had both Kohen's or Kresee's eyelashes.....
Something was hilarious....


No comments: