Friday, January 2, 2009

Getting There:)

So we are making progress on the house. I've worked very hard and am very sore because of it. These 2 weeks off have been great but I feel like I've just been going non-stop. Getting up and down, bending over, moving things and boxes wears a big pregnant girl out. I am getting a prenatal massage tonight so I'm looking very forward to that!!

I did get Kresee's room cleaned out and the crib set back up. Kerry put it back together for me last night and I immediately had to put the bedding in since it has been washed and ready to go for a week now. Here is a picture of the crib with her curtains and wall art setting on the floor and then her name letters that I have set inside the crib for the time being. I've yet to hang anything on the wall.



Lastly, I took my usual weekly preggo picture (which I won't be posting). Afterwards, Kohen was upset because he wanted to take a belly picture too. So I let him hold my 31 week sign and Kerry took his picture...too funny.

1 comment:

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Love the new bedding and so proud of Kohen! Such a big boy!!!