Saturday, January 24, 2009

85 to 20

So it was 85 degrees 2 days ago (on Thursday) and we went to the park to play with Kohen's friend Erin. Everyone else in town had the same idea, but it wasn't too bad. They enjoyed playing with sticks more than anything.

"Just a swinging"


"Hey you wanna trade sticks??"


This is Erin saying "I really wish you would get this kid off of my stroller" Kohen had no clue he was bothering her:)
Today, in the 20 degree weather, we ventured out first thing this morning. Kerry was going to OKC to pick up our wood flooring for the upstairs room. I did not want to drive 2 hours there, pick up wood for 30 minutes and drive 2 hrs back. My butt would have been killing me! So Kohen and I left the house at 8:15 to go and eat some donuts. We had a great time visiting with everyone who came in the donut shop while we sat there for a good 30 minutes. Kohen managed to eat 12 chocolate donut holes! Then we headed on to visit his other friend Cameron and her mommy. We played at their house for about 2 1/2 hours. Definately long enough for them to pull out every toy and destroy Angela's poor living room and study!! But the best part was going to eat at Dairy Queen for lunch. Yuuumy!! Kohen fell asleep about 3 minutes in on the way home and we came home and snuggled for an hour and a half until Daddy got home. Now Kerry and Kohen are outide finishing unloading the wood from the trailor and then are going to head to U-Haul to return the trailor. Kohen has requested while they were out to go and get hot chocolate.

I did manage to get one picture of the kids. They were trying not to smile at me! And as soon as I took it, they turned into wild children and jumped off the couch yelling and screaming. So I'm glad I did get one cute picture of the two of them:)
I have been looking for a sweet tutu/pettiskirt for Kresee to take some newborn pictures in. Everything I kept looking at was going to be way too big. So I found this one website and they had the most adorable little skirts and I just had to get one. It came in within 2 days and I love it way more in person. I can't wait to put her little body in it!!


No comments: