Wednesday, January 28, 2009

35 Weeks----35 Days!

So I'm at 35 weeks and only have 35 days left!
I go for my first weekly check-up on Monday and hopefully I will have something to report.

School has been cancelled the past 2 days, so I'm starting to get pretty darn bored. My mom came over yesterday and we did everything possible that we could think of: tons of laundry, vacuumed every inch of the house, brought down and cleaned/washed all the baby stuff from upstairs, picked up Kohen's toy room (our dining room), and I even started packing away some of my maternity shirts that no longer fit and that I will never ever wear again! So Kohen stayed home with me yesterday as well and he is here with me today. I almost sent him to the babysitter so I can get some painting (for his room) and bills taken care of, but he promised he would play by himself!! We will see how that goes:) Right now he is baking pumpkin pies (using his orange basketball and purple soccer ball??). His imagination truly cracks me up.

1 comment:

Tina & Scott said...

I just LOVE catching up with ya'll, Kendra! I hope you are feeling well -- I know ya'll are ready to meet your little girl! Miss ya!