Friday, January 23, 2009

40 Days!

If you check out my little baby on the side, it says I only have 40 days!! Wow, that is not very long. I can't wait to see it say 30, then 20, then 10!!


I got this package in the mail today from one of my good friends Starla. We went to OU together and she is also a speech therapist. Her and her hubby live in Oklahoma. I think about her often and we try and talk/email when we can. She is at a stressful and trying time in her life right now and I was just so surprised and wowed by the fact that she took the time to send me the sweetest little onesies for Kresee!! Aren't they adorable: one with the letter "K", one with her initials, and one with the "K" and her name. I just loooove them and I can't thank her enough for thinking of me.

Thanks Starla----I can't wait for you to meet Miss Kresee!!

No comments: