Thursday, December 27, 2012

White Christmas!!

Since we didn't leave the house or our pajamas on Christmas Day, I told the kiddos we would go out yesterday morning to play in the snow before we headed to Nana and Papa's house for our last Christmas...Kerry ran to work and so it about killed me getting them ready...Sad that I have zero energy and wore myself out getting them both dressed to play outside....But it was worth it...2nd time this month we've had some beautiful snow to play in:)..We played out in the front for awhile....




 Then headed to the backyard to let the dogs run around as well...









 I kept telling Kohen to not put any in his mouth...We are in the backyard where the dogs do their business...So he turns and I see his little tongue poke out just enough to lick a little bit...He thinks I don't see him:)

No comments: