Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas #2

We had our 2nd Christmas this evening with my mom/Mike and my sister/Paul....They came over a little earlier than usual around 4:30 so the kids could go on a little search for their big present Aunt TT and Paul gave them...It started with a string at our study doors and went ALL over the place
 Outside and back inside and all around the house and through the rooms....
 It finally ended up behind our fence in the land we have behind our house....Kohen was so excited about this trampoline...We had it put up a few weeks ago and he has been wanting to go and jump on the neighbor's new trampoline but I told him you just can't go jump on other people's stuff...He let it go and I just went along with his story...He was so annoyed at me and said I basically lied to him--haha...
 TT got on with them and it didn't last long...Kresee did not like an adult bouncing her around and told her to get off:)


 We then had our annual Olive Garden take out and opened presents afterwards....
 
 
 Grammie with her grandkids
 Sweet Sugar enjoying her 1st Christmas with us...
Aunt TT and Paul with the kiddos...
 I hung on long enough to do dinner and open presents...I was in bed pretty quickly after everyone left...This being sick for Christmas isn't much fun...

No comments: